Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
- The Provincial Government of Zambales, through the General Fund (GF) of CY – 2017, intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Fifty-Six Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Pesos (P 1,656,450.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Fuel (Diesel) for use of Various Provincial Equipment and Vehicle, PEO, Iba, Zambales / Goods GF03-2017.
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Zambales now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Fuel (Diesel) for use of Various Provincial Equipment and Vehicle, PEO, Iba, Zambales / Goods GF03-2017. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Committee of the Province of Zambales and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting March 21, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00).
The BAC-Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 29, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the BAC Office, PEO, Iba, Zambales, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m., April 10, 2017 at the BAC Office, PEO, Iba, Zambales. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Bids and Awards Committee-Province of Zambales reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
AL D. MARCELO
BAC Head of the Secretariat
Provincial Engineering Office
Balili, Iba, Zambales
Engr. FRANCISCO D. ARCALA