Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
- The Provincial Government of Zambales, through the 20% Economic Development Fund (EDF) Fund CY–2017, intends to apply the amount as reflected hereunder being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payment, to wit :
Project ID No. Description ABC
Infra EDF12-2017 - Package 1 - P 2.499,469.25
- Installation of Water System (Level 1) at Various P 499,974.04
Barangays of Candelaria, Zambales
- Installation of Water System (Level 2) at P 999,626.57
Baloguen, Iba, Zambales
- Installation of Potable Water System (Level 2) P 999,868.64
Phase 1 at San Isidro, Botolan, Zambales
- The Provincial Government of Zambales now invites bids for the Package 1 – Installation of Water System (Level 1) at Various Barangays at Candelaria, Zambales, Installation of Water System (Level 2) at Baloguen, Iba, Zambales and Installation of Potable Water System (Level 2) Phase 1 at San Isidro, Botolan, Zambales. Completion of Works is required within ninety calendar days (90 cd.). Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Committee of the Province of Zambales and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting March 21, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, the amount of Five Thousand Pesos ( P 5,000,00 ).
The BAC-Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 29, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at the BAC Office, PEO, Iba, Zambales, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 1:00 p.m., April 10, 2017 at the BAC Office, PEO, Iba, Zambales. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 20.1.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Bids and Awards Committee-Province of Zambales reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to :
AL D. MARCELO
BAC Head of the Secretariat
Provincial Engineering Office (PEO)
Balili, Iba, Zambales
Engr. FRANCISCO D. ARCALA