Details for Construction of 2nd Floor of PSCB MP-Hall for Women, OSY, PWD displaced famil
|Name:||Construction of 2nd Floor of PSCB MP-Hall for Women, OSY, PWD displaced famil|
Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
April 20, 2015
Project I.D. Description Approved Budget
Infra EDF18-2015 – Construction of 2nd Floor of PSCB MP-Hall P 3,000,000.00
for Women, OSY, PWD displaced families
2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
3. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnership, or organizations with at least seventy-five (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC-Secretariat, PGSO, Provincial Capitol, Iba, Zambales and inspect the bidding documents at the above-specified address starting April 20, 2015 and until April 27, 2015, at 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
7. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the given address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents of Five Thousand Pesos ( P 5,000.00 ) to the Treasurer’s Cashier.
8. The BAC of the Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 27, 2015, 2:00 p.m. at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer, Iba, Zambales, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
9. Bids must be delivered to the Bids and Awards Committee on or before 2:00 p.m, May 13, 2015 at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer, Iba, Zambales. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount as stated hereunder:
9.a. Cash, Cashier’s / Manager’s Check, Bank Draft /
Guarantee/Irrevocable LC - Two Percent (2% of ABC)
9.b. Surety Bond - Five Percent (5% of ABC )
9.c. Bid-Securing Declaration
10. The Provincial Government of Zambales, reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
LUCIANO D. REGLOS, JR.
CECILIO C. PANALIGAN, JR.
Asst. Provincial Engineer
HERMOGENES E. EBDANE, JR.
|Filename:||May 13, 2015 - Infra EDF18-2015 - Const. of 2nd Flr. of PSCB MP-Hall for Women, etc., N.doc|
|Filetype:||doc (Mime Type: application/msword)|
|Created On:||03/15/2017 03:53|
|Last updated on:||03/15/2017 03:53|