Details for Maintenance of Taltal-Bani Provincial Road at Masinloc, Zambales.
|Name:||Maintenance of Taltal-Bani Provincial Road at Masinloc, Zambales.|
Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
3. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnership, or organizations with at least seventy-five (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC-Secretariat, PGSO Iba, Zambales and inspect the bidding documents at the above-specified address starting July 22, 2014 and until July 29, 2014, at 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
7. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the given address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Three Thousand Pesos ( P 3,000.00 ) to the Provincial Treasurer’s cashier.
8. The BAC of the Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 29, 2014, 1:30 p.m. at the Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, Iba, Zambales, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
9. Bids must be delivered to the Bids and Awards Committee on or before 1:30 p.m, August 13, 2014 at the Conference Room, Provincial Capitol, Iba, Zambales. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount as stated hereunder :
9.a. Cash, Cashier’s / Manager’s Check, Bank Draft / Guarantee/Irrevocable LC -Two Percent (2%)
9.b. Surety Bond -Five Percent (5%)
9.c. Bid-Securing Declaration
10. The Provincial Government of Zambales, reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(sgd.) CECILIO C. PANALIGAN, JR.
|Filename:||August 13, 2014 - Infra 25-2014 - Maintenance of Taltal-Bani Provincial Road, Masinloc, Zambales, new.doc|
|Filetype:||doc (Mime Type: application/msword)|
|Created On:||04/05/2017 07:46|
|Last updated on:||04/05/2017 07:47|